8.10.2009

Explore: Shakespeare & Co.

One of my favorite places in France--no on EARTH--is Shakespeare & Co.  Not only is it a popular English bookstore in Paris, and not only did Ernest Hemingway, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and Ezra Pound spend their days there, it is also a place where I could spend hours discovering new books and ideas.  Here are several photos of the famous Shakespeare &Company:

Photobucket
{source}

Photobucket
{source}

Photobucket
{source}

Photobucket
{source}

Photobucket
{source}

Photobucket
{source}

Photobucket
{source}

Compare With:

Photobucket
{source}

Photobucket
{source}


Cheers!
Abbie

7 comments:

Sara said...

It is one of my life goals to go there!!! I love this place...just love it!

Denisa L said...

love the first photo!

Anonymous said...

It's so amazing!!! I'm making it my mission to go there at SOME stage!!!

Anna said...

i am off to add it to my "list of places i must see"
thank you for the wonderful inspiration!
xo-

Dallas Shaw said...

very cool- i'd love to go to france. this is going on my "list"
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

mina said...

I love these pictures!

j. vorwaller said...

oh my. another place on the map for me to pin and dream about!