11.21.2008

Nothing {to Wear}

Do you ever have those days where you look at your closet and it feels absolutly drab? Well today is one of those days. Actually, last night all of my muted colored clothes were dirty and I needed to wear layers. So I ended up wearing a yellow thermal and my lucky red tee (I took the SATs in it). I looked like McDonalds!

Photobucket
{This awesome vintage photo is from by golly molly on flickr.}

Meanwhile: do you think I could pull off this neat-o bag for a laptop? Probably not. But it is so worth dreaming.

I've been waiting to buy these fun things for someone, but I may just have to get them for myself.

Au Revoir!

3 comments:

Dallas Shaw said...

i think i'm going to order tha BAG- Thanks for the find!

dallas
http://dilydallas.blogspot.com

Joanna Goddard said...

i love the song on your blog!

Joanna Goddard said...

ps. love the S&P shakers :)