3.02.2009

Introducing: Sync Mag

Okay, I have decided to morph into an online magazine which can require some money.  But here's the drift: advertisment.  I need to sell pages to get this rolling.  I am currently working on the first issue which is set to come out in April-May (bi monthly).  The market is ages 18-28 women interested in living life stylishly.  The prices will start out relitively low.  If you would like to inquire about advertising in this magazine, then contact me at: syncopation.cs{at}gmail.com.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Twiggy Mod said...

How exciting good luck with it all...keep me updated!!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant idea to make an online magazine! I am looking forward to seeing what you will come up with! Although I do not want to advertise, let me know if you need help with any of the content!

x

Unknown said...

Yay- How fun! Very much looking forward to it. I agree with Gina Italia, if you need a contributor I'd love to be a part of it!

Unknown said...

I cannot wait, I will try to spare and let you know I would love to advertise, I will let you know :))

Hope you are having a wonderful week!!